RRAW PH Noël Box Unboxing + Store Feedback



RRAW PH is a local line of vegan products made by hand using only wild and fresh ingredients. They have soaps, body scrubs, face masks, and even organic lip tints! They promise all their products are made with natural ingredients, no toxic chemicals and were all lovingly crafted by hand. What's there to hate, right? I actually first encountered this brand through Saladbox. I was able to try the foot soak and it surpassed my expectations. Color me intrigued!



That said, I am kinda hesitant to try local brands (esp online shops). You just never know who you are transacting with. After an internet shopping disaster, I did my research and I have to say RRAW looks legit. According to their About Me page (read here), they are only a year old but from their customer feedback, it seems like they're doing good and are well-loved by their customers. I'm impressed. Pssssst, you can stalk their feedback here:  #rrawphfeedback

GIFT BOXES, YAY!

Screenshot of the Christmas Gift Box sets at RRAW PH
Whenever I buy online,  I tend to spend days poring over products. Gotta make sure I really want those items, y'know? Team #NoImpulseBuy :p Sooo... I have this list of RRAW products that seem interesting and as luck would have it, RRAW just released 6 different Christmas Gift Boxes with over Php 200-300 shaved off the final price. YAAASSSS!!! The Clay box looks great because I'm a sucker for masks but the Noël Box grabbed my attention because it has a little bit of everything I wanted to try. So yeah, I bought the Noël Box! :D
Update: The Chistmas Gift Boxes are no longer available at their website.

What's Inside

The Noël Box (link here) retails for Php 549.00 and comes with: 1 Body Scrub, 1 Raw Bar, 1 Clay Mask, 3 pieces of Lip and Cheek Stain (Crassatella, Vitrinella and Scallop) and 1 Wildflower Botanical Facial Steam Pack. What a steal! 


All the products in the Christmas sets will arrive in this sturdy gift box. Mine arrived safely with no dents in it and looks exactly like... a gift box. Haha, but seriously, this container is very well-built and can certainly be reused again.

here is my cat helping me inspect the items inside #CatApproved
My cat was drawn to the box like a magnet. He keeps sniffing the items especially those with herbs. I guess that confirms the naturalness of the ingredients? His favorite is the Canyon Mask. Anyway, let's check each of these items out!

Neuraw Scrub, 250 g (Adrenaline)

The Noël box contains one Body Scrub of your choice. I chose Adrenaline because I love lemons and I can certainly use the lightening benefits. I opened this and it smells so lovely and so lemony. Can't wait to use it! This body scrub can be bought for Php 129.00 (price is originally Php299.00).

"Adrenaline Neuraw Scrub is packed with Vitamin C to feed your skin only the good stuff and keep the bad stuff out.
Contains anti-microbial properties to help absorb impurities from the skin and moisturize.
Keeps skin hydrated and clear as it can. Excellent in lightening old scars such as old insect wounds!"
You can also choose among Endorphin (Vanilla), Dopamine (Strawberry), Serotonin (Cocoa), Melatonin (Pandan), Adrenaline (Lemon), Black Bait (Activated Charcoal) and Coconut Rough (Coconut).

Raw Bar, 75 g (Moon Crystal)

The Noël box will include one Raw Bar of your choice. All of their Raw Bars are paraben-free, all-natural and can be used on sensitive skin. You can choose from: Honey Oats, Coco Coffee, Ocean, Peppermint, Pipino, Sun Crystal and Moon Crystal.  

"Moon Crystal is a glycerin based evening bar that works as a facial cleanser.
After a long day exposed to dirt, dust and all kinds of toxins from pollution,
Night Crystal will attract all the impurities from your pores and flush it all out.
Gentle on the face and excellent in attracting excess oils.
Topped with rose buds and chamomile for an extra vitamin boost while you slumber."
I chose Moon Crystal because it seems the most interesting of the bunch. This bar is specifically for evening usage and contains coconut bamboo charcoal, rosebuds and chamomile. This bar can be bought for only Php 99.00 (down from its original price of Php 134.00).


Clay Mask (Canyon)

This box will also include one clay mask and you can choose one among their three variants. I had a hard time choosing what mask to try because all their masks look good! The Everest Clay mask is made from pure activated charcoal and it's suitable for those who want to detoxify their skin.  The Mediterranean Clay mask is great for acne and prevention of breakouts. The one I chose is called Canyon and it is supposedly great for moisturizing skin and reducing redness.
"Canyon Clay mask is a turmeric, ginger and lemon grass mix to help hydrate and add that extra glow to your skin.
Canyon Clay mask acts as a moisturizer, exfoliator and reduces redness.
It brightens the skin to give you that clean, fresh, vibrant skin! Also regulates oil secretion!"
I got mine with no label so I don't know how much amount there is in this bottle but the full-size mask (50g) is currently on sale and can be bought for only Php 199.00 (original price is Php 249.00).


I wish the cap is more secure (like a screw cap or something similar) because when I was trying to remove the bubble wrap, the rubber cap slipped off and spilled some. Oh, well.

he luuuuurves this mask

Lip and Cheek Stain, 10 ml each (Scallop, Vitrinella and Crassatella)

one of the highlights of this box, tbh

"A wholesome blend to give your lips the extra boost of natural beauty.
Our Lip and Cheek Stains have a light texture, absolutely longlasting and let's not forget, 100% cruelty free.
An excellent alternative to your heavy liquid matte lipsticks or thick blush powder.
There's nothing better than an all natural, effortless look!"
Scallop is a wine burgundy shade and smells like strawberries. Vitrinella is a deep red shade and smells like cherries while Crassatella is bright red and smells like bubblegum. Each of these shades are currently on sale for Php 89.00 (previously Php 110.00). You can also buy all three shades in one bundle for only Php 199.00 (link here) to get more savings! (Update: Current price of the set is 299 pesos. Prices change depending on sales/promos)

Okay, how great is it that all 3 shades of their lip & cheek stains are included in this box? Absolutely awesome! My lips have very dark edges so I'm not sure how these tints will fare when I use it but I am excited just the same.

Wildflower Botanical Facial Steam Pack

The last item in the Noël box is this facial steam pack made with rosebuds, jasmine, chamomile, lavender and green tea leaves.

"Our Wildflower Botanical Facial Steam is an antioxidant rich that fights off toxic free radicals in your complexion.
The steam gives your face a direct shot of these antioxidants, leaving you with restored healthy skin.

A botanical steam is a great way to detoxify your pores and keep your skin hydrated.
It will dislodge dirt from your pores and boosts circulation."
I haven't tried any facial steam ever so I'm hoping this will surprise me. This pack has no indication of size but according to their website, the 30g can currently costs Php 99.00 (see here).

Witch Hazel Toner, 10 ml

This is not included in the Noël box but I really wanted to try this. Witch Hazel is proven to be an effective natural cleanser and toner because of its high concentration of tannins. It can fade bruises and blemishes and you can even use it to soothe bug bites! And that is just a small portion of what witch hazel can do! I think it's pretty cool that RRAW has their own witch hazel toner.

"Witch Hazel will reduce the amount of toxins, dirt and contaminants that enter our pores.
Also aids in removing excess oil and shrinks pores!
In addition, our Witch Hazel Toner also has the ability to tighten skin and reduce inflammation
which makes this the best all natural remedy for treating dark circles and puffiness around eyes!"
The bottle contains 10 ml, good for 30-35 uses. Each bottle costs Php 49.00.

Ease of Payment and Delivery

Once you have checked out, you have 2 days to complete your payment. RRAW currently only accepts payment through bank deposits (BPI and BDO) and through remittance centers (LBC, Palawan, Cebuana and Western Union). If you weren't able to pay within 2 days, your order will be automatically cancelled, unless you let them know otherwise.
I don't mind paying through the channels above but Paypal/cards would be much easier on my side. Anyway, I paid on Saturday and they quickly replied and noted my payment. On Tuesday, I got an email saying my order has been shipped. The next day, my items were already on my doorstep. Overall, it only took 3 business days after payment to get my loot. I think that's quite fast considering I am outside Luzon and in a provincial area.

RRAW: Yay or Nay

YAY! Not gonna lie, I have doubts before but not anymore. I am happy with the items I got. I'm gonna use my haul in the next few days and will do separate reviews for each, so keep an eye out for it!





Check out RRAWPH: Website, Facebook, Instagram
Check me out: Twitter, Instagram


Disclaimer: The featured items in this post is not sponsored and were all bought by my own money. Any judgment given on said product is entirely my own honest and unbiased opinion.