Shopping at Glamourbox: Store Feedback and my Mini Haul!

Greetings from Glamourbox and my mini haul at the back <3
When it comes to subscription boxes here in the Philippines, Glamourbox would be one of my top picks. They put together products from brands all over the world and deliver it right to your doorstep for just a fraction of the total cost. Their recent boxes include collabs from beauty leaders like Pixi, Inglot, POPBeauty and Eye of Horus.

I have bought a beauty box from them but I haven't used their online shop yet. From my experience, payment and delivery for beauty boxes is fast but I'm not sure if the same can be said about their other stuff. Time to test and evaluate, shall we?



Sales and Promos

Promo during the time I bought stuff from them

Don't we all love a good sale? Glamourbox frequently holds sales and promos every month. During the day I bought stuff from them, they were celebrating National Women's Friendship day and have a lot of cool freebies when you purchase from select brands. The promo above definitely caught my eye! I love free samples!

"Glambabe Appreciation Day" on November 15 according to their newsletter

Payment Process & Delivery

Paying for my order was very easy and fuss-free. You can pay online using your card or by paying through your Paypal account. They have offline modes of payment as well like over-the-counter transactions through banks or non-banks like Cebuana Lhuillier. After payment, Glamourbox sent me an email confirming my order. The next day, they sent me another email saying my order has been shipped.

I live outside Luzon area and whenever I purchase items online, the goods usually arrive about 7-16 days later. My mini haul arrived securely covered in bubble wrap 9 days after my payment (including Sat and Sunday). Not bad! I think the delivery was relatively fast.

My Mini Haul

Anyway, enough with the chit chat. Let's take a look at my picks. <3

Bliss Glow of Hands Set
From Glamourbox website: "A duo of ultra-hydrating, non-greasy, antioxidant rich, dry-hand soothers, softeners and smoothers. These ultra-rich hand balms smooth rough cuticles, too!"
I admit this is the first I heard of the brand bliss. From a quick search, they are a spa chain headquartered in New York. It is founded by Marcia Kilgore (Fitflop founder!) to fix her own skin problems. She later sold her company to LVMH (Louis Vuitton group, guys). Bliss claims to be a "global spa leader and innovator" and since not everyone can go to their spas, they offer their products so that everyone can experience spa-like benefits at their own home. They look legit. I'm impressed.

Bliss have lots of product lines but only a handful of items are currently available at the Glamourbox website. I decided to get the Glow of Hands set since I have no hand creams. My palms and finger tips are getting rough from practicing guitar and they need saving.


 This set contains two 30-ml tubes in Peppermint scent and Snow Berry scent. It is priced Php 540.00 at the Glamourbox website. The tubes are made with sturdy thick plastic with screw caps. The tubes are so tough I swear the pointed edges can scratch you.The handcream works great, they smell heavenly and I think it did soften my palms. The only con I can think of is its small amount compared to the price I paid for it - only 30 ml per tube! At Php 540 for both tubes, this is the priciest hand cream I've ever had as of now.

Wet N Wild Megalast Lip Color in Spiked With Rum
Wet n Wild Megalast in Spiked With Rum shade
I always find this lipstick in Holy Grail threads or in those "Cheap but Effective" type of product lists so I decided to give this a try. I'm still writing a full review for this but in sum - the formula is good, it is not patchy, it is creamy and doesn't dry my lips. The color is very pigmented and most of all, it's cheap! I got this for only Php 299.00. The biggest con of this lipstick is the packaging. The jutting part of the lipstick snags whenever I close the item. Aside from that, the lipstick transfers very easily to everything. Full review coming soon!

Manny MUA x Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Charmed
Ofra x Manny MUA in Charmed

I have also seen and read a lot of good stuff about Ofra's liquid lipsticks. Pair them with Manny MUA and I am one very intrigued girl! In case you didn't know, Manny MUA collabed with Ofra earlier this year. They came out with 3 new liquid lipstick shades called Aries, Charmed and Hypno.

Out of the three, I chose Charmed since it looks like the most wearable and the most suitable to my skin color and tone. I would like to try the two other shades, but based on swatches I've seen, I think Aries will wash me out and make me look sick (the shade would definitely look better on paler-skinned people) while Hypno is just not suitable for everyday use (at least for me). It is a very bold, vampy, fierce, daring color I wouldn't have the courage the wear. Haha

I'm also still writing a full review for this but in sum, Charmed is a very wearable shade suitable for everyone.This lippie looks matte but it remains creamy and doesn't dry down fully. Because of this, it also transfers easily to other things. Good thing the color stayed, even when I drank and ate some food. Definitely will buy and check out other Ofra's liquid lipstick shades! This is quite pricey at Php 850.00 each but now I understand why Ofra lipstick always receive good reviews.

Freebies - Don't you just love them?

Aloe Derma Pure Aloe Vera Gel;
bliss Firm, Baby, Firm Total Eye System;
bliss Triple Oxygen Radiant Protection Energizing Serum;
bliss Triple Oxygen+C Energizing Cream;
bliss Triple Oxygen Glow-sion Vitabead-infused Moisture Cream
Awww, I'm just a sucker for freebies. When I bought this haul, there was a promo offering two sets of bliss samples when you buy any bliss product. You'll also get an Aloe Derma freebie if your purchase reaches a certain amount. Just look at all these stuff! You are supposed to share this with someone else but my sis was like "Eh?" so this is all mine now. Haha

So far, I have tried the Aloe Vera Gel and the Bliss Body Butter Cream. The body butter is so good I might purchase that in full size.

Vouchers

I want all the stuff in their Glamourbox's online store but it hurts having to spend my hard-earned money hahahaha! That said, here is my total spending for this transaction:

Manny MUA x Ofra Long Lasting Liquid             - Php 850.00
Wet N Wild Megalast Lip Color                             - Php 299.00
Glow of Hands Set                                                  - Php 540.00    
                                                                                   Php 1,689.00

Glamourbox is awesome because you can bring down your total amount by using vouchers during checkout. They also offer free shipping for orders above Php 1,500. Make sure to use that to your advantage! In my case, I used vouchers plus my accumulated Glampoints to bring the cost down. Because the final amount is below Php 1,500, I have to add Php 110 as a shipping fee. All in all, I managed to shave about 30% off from my purchase! So sulit I almost feel guilty. Haha!

Conclusion

Site Navigation: 4/5 - Shopping and checkout is easy
Payment: 5/5 - lots of online/offline options
Products: 3.5/5 - Brands are very limited
Prices: 3/5 - I noticed some brands have higher markups than other online stores
Samples/Discounts: 5/5  - You can score lots of samples/discounts during sales plus you can use a voucher on top of that
Customer Service: 4/5 - replies to email within 24 hours
Shipping: 5/5 - Free for orders P1,500 above, takes 7-16 days

Will I buy from Glamourbox again? Absolutely! Will I recommended it to others? Of course!

Have you shopped at Glamourbox? What's your experience like? I'd love to hear from you!









Check out Glamourbox Philippines
Website: http://glamourbox.ph
Facebook: http://facebook.com/GlamourboxPH
Twitter: http://twitter.com/GlamourboxPH
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/glamourboxph

Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored in any way. Any judgment given on items/services mentioned is entirely my own honest and unbiased opinion. All items were paid and bought by me.