Checklist for 2017

Happy new year, everyone! A new year has just started and I think it's just right to set my goals firmly in the beginning. I look at 2016 fondly but I think there is so much more I could have done. I have a list of things I wanted to do in 2016 but ultimately did not. I regret that but I did accomplish some of my goals so I am giving myself a consolation pat.



hey there

I want 2017 to be way different so here are some stuff I wanted to cross out in 2017. ;D

Health


  • Sleep on time, 6-8 hours a day
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables
  • Join the gym
  • Lose the excess weight
  • Run again
  • Have a whole body checkup

Financial


  • Stick to a monthly budget
  • Set up an emergency fund
  • Have a travel budget 
  • Have a Christmas budget
  • Do the 52-week Money Challenge again
  • Have a no-spend day/week per month

Fun


  • Watch at least 2 movies in the cinema per month
  • Learn how to dress well, get a new wardrobe lol
  • Read at least 30 books
  • Finish a game or a drama series
  • Experience new things (new restaurant, new food, new adventure!)

Social


  • Give back to community
  • Cultivate my relationships
  • Don't hide myself
  • Go out more and meet new people and make new friends

Blog


  • Write at least 5 posts per month 
  • Don't procrastinate!

Miscellaneous


  • Brush up my language skills (Spanish, French and German)
  • Finish 100% Duolingo Spanish
  • Learn Korean
  • Learn some guitar songs
  • Finish my makeup and skincare products before buying new things


Will probably add more here but these are the main things that come to mind. Happy New Year and I wish you all the best in 2017!







0 comments:

Post a Comment